- Wyoming Weed & Pest Council
The Wyoming Weed & Pest Council is comprised of 23 Weed & Pest Districts in the state, associated with the boundaries of each county. The existence of the Council is allowed for by law under the Wyoming Weed & Pest Control Act of 1973 under W.S. 11-5-102.
- Weed Science Society of America
The Weed Science Society of America, a non-profit professional society,
- Promotes research, education, and extension outreach activities related to weeds;
- Provides science-based information to the public and policy makers; and
- Fosters awareness of weeds and their impacts on managed and natural ecosystems.
- Western Society of Weed Science
The objectives of WSWS are to:
- To foster and encourage education and research in weed science.
- To foster cooperation among state, federal and private agencies in matters of weed science.
- To aid and support commercial, private and public agencies in the solution of weed problems.
- To support legislation governing weed control programs and weed research and education programs.
- To support the Weed Science Society of America and foster state and regional organizations and agencies interested in weed control.
- International Survey of Herbicide Resistant Weeds
Funded and Supported by the Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC), the North American Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (NAHRAC).
- The purpose of this survey is to monitor the evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds and assess their impact throughout the world. Global collaboration between weed scientists make the survey and this web site possible.