I’ve gotten a number of questions recently about a new study titled “Glyphosate-based herbicides reduce the activity and reproduction of earthworms and lead to increased soil nutrient concentrations” that was recently published in the online journal Scientific Reports. Although the title seems pretty straightforward, there are some flaws in the study design that preclude any broad conclusions from this research. […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Who funds my weed science program?
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off