This is the second post in a series about transparency and funding sources for my weed science research program. An introduction can be found here: On transparency, intimidation, and being called a shill. Since 2012, around two-thirds of my research funding has come from competitive grants. By competitive grants, I mean projects that I’ve developed […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Herbicides for sainfoin
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Who funds my weed science program?