Do you have a toadflax problem? Have you tried multiple management techniques? Does a yellow-flowered hillside make you shudder? Dalmatian and yellow toadflax (Linaria dalmatica L. and L. vulgaris Mill.) are species on Wyoming’s noxious weed list which can displace desirable forage, reduce species diversity, and spread quickly. These are just a few of the […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Where are the super weeds?
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Meet the Control Freaks
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicides for sainfoin