Do you have a toadflax problem? Have you tried multiple management techniques? Does a yellow-flowered hillside make you shudder? Dalmatian and yellow toadflax (Linaria dalmatica L. and L. vulgaris Mill.) are species on Wyoming’s noxious weed list which can displace desirable forage, reduce species diversity, and spread quickly. These are just a few of the […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- The Cows Jumped Over the Moon
- Who funds my weed science program?