Another interesting article about GMOs has been making the rounds today. This one was written by Dr. Charles Benbrook, Chief Science Consultant for The Organic Center. This publication is an updated version of a report that The Organic Center published in 2009. The new version has been published in “Environmental Sciences Europe” and can be downloaded […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains