Well over a year ago, I wrote about a homemade herbicide containing salt, vinegar, and dish soap. “Many of you have probably seen it posted to Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest, or on your favorite home gardening site. One of my favorite descriptions calls it a “magical, natural, weed killing potion.” That particular potion certainly kills weeds, but […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Meet the Control Freaks
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Weed control in sainfoin
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Is the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ) better than nothing?