This post is probably more technical than most that I write here at Control Freaks, but it is something that I think needs to be written. I actually debated submitting a short article to a peer reviewed journal, but really didn’t want to wait the months to a year that would require before it saw the light […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- New study confirms herbicide use changed after adoption of GMO corn and soybean
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?