This post is probably more technical than most that I write here at Control Freaks, but it is something that I think needs to be written. I actually debated submitting a short article to a peer reviewed journal, but really didn’t want to wait the months to a year that would require before it saw the light […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Where are the super weeds?
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated