For some reason, over the last few days I’ve heard a lot of people criticizing GMOs for not increasing crop yields. This criticism certainly isn’t new. I don’t really understand the reason for the sudden resurgence of this claim, but it does provide an excuse to address the topic with some actual data. GMOs can claim […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Weed Science Resources
- Where are the super weeds?
- Why I think the Seralini GM feeding trial is bogus