I’ve gotten a number of questions recently about a new study titled “Glyphosate-based herbicides reduce the activity and reproduction of earthworms and lead to increased soil nutrient concentrations” that was recently published in the online journal Scientific Reports. Although the title seems pretty straightforward, there are some flaws in the study design that preclude any broad conclusions from this research. […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Superweeds: A Mutating Problem
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Recent Posters and Presentations
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Glyphosate use in wheat