I’ve gotten a number of questions recently about a new study titled “Glyphosate-based herbicides reduce the activity and reproduction of earthworms and lead to increased soil nutrient concentrations” that was recently published in the online journal Scientific Reports. Although the title seems pretty straightforward, there are some flaws in the study design that preclude any broad conclusions from this research. […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)