There has been quite a bit of discussion lately about various food companies deciding to label their products for GMO content in response to Vermont’s GMO labeling bill. I’m still mostly indifferent to GMO labels, and frankly, have grown tired of this particular debate. But there seems to be at least one misconception that I wanted […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Where are the super weeds?