This is a follow-up to my last post on the recent New York Times article written by Danny Hakim. A small but very important section of the NYT article has been bothering me ever since I read it, but it took me a while to find the time to actually find the data to explain why it […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Who funds my weed science program?
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off