A new publication from the University of Wyoming Extension is now available! The Wyoming Weed Watchlist Field Guide is designed to enhance prevention and early detection efforts of weeds not yet widely established in Wyoming. It was developed by students enrolled in the University of Wyoming’s Invasive Plant Ecology course of fall semester 2010. Each weed profile […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- GMOs, Herbicides, and the New England Journal of Medicine
- Meet Andrew Kniss