Last week, two colleagues and I published a paper in PLOS ONE titled “Commercial crop yields reveal strengths and weaknesses for organic agriculture in the United States.” The article presents an analysis of USDA crop yield data to compare organic and conventional farms in the US. We were pretty careful in the paper not to […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Social benefits of biotech crops
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Where are the super weeds?
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- The cost of preventing herbicide resistance