Cheatgrass – how can the management of such a simple plant be so challenging? As a species, it displays a lot of flexibility in where it can grow, how it is affected by extreme weather conditions such as drought, and how it responds to different management tactics. Sometimes it serves as a good source of […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Where are the super weeds?
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Meet the Control Freaks
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicides for sainfoin