Cheatgrass – how can the management of such a simple plant be so challenging? As a species, it displays a lot of flexibility in where it can grow, how it is affected by extreme weather conditions such as drought, and how it responds to different management tactics. Sometimes it serves as a good source of […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- The Cows Jumped Over the Moon
- Who funds my weed science program?