We continue to get quite a few questions about weed control in sainfoin. Unfortunately, there are very few herbicide options currently registered for use in sainfoin (only 6 different active ingredients). We are investigating some additional herbicides in ongoing research trials. Although several herbicides look promising in our trials, these potential options will not be […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Where are the super weeds?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations