A recent article from Western Producer titled “Canada has a world-class food system” was recently re-posted by the Genetic Literacy Project (GLP). GLP, whose stated mission is to “explore the intersection of DNA research, media and policy to disentangle science from ideology”, commonly aggregates news stories. But when they re-posted this particular article, the headline was changed pretty […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Where are the super weeds?
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Meet the Control Freaks
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicides for sainfoin