A new article in the New York Times has questioned the benefits associated with genetically engineered crops (which I’ll call GMOs for brevity). The response to the article has been pretty predictable; folks who don’t like GMOs are circulating it to say “I told you so.” And ag-twitter has exploded with claims that the New York Times […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- New study confirms herbicide use changed after adoption of GMO corn and soybean
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?