Well over a year ago, I wrote about a homemade herbicide containing salt, vinegar, and dish soap. “Many of you have probably seen it posted to Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest, or on your favorite home gardening site. One of my favorite descriptions calls it a “magical, natural, weed killing potion.” That particular potion certainly kills weeds, but […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- Where are the super weeds?
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield