Well over a year ago, I wrote about a homemade herbicide containing salt, vinegar, and dish soap. “Many of you have probably seen it posted to Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest, or on your favorite home gardening site. One of my favorite descriptions calls it a “magical, natural, weed killing potion.” That particular potion certainly kills weeds, but […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)