A couple weeks ago, Chipotle announced they were removing genetically engineered crops (called GMOs) from their menu. Kind of. As you might expect, the announcement was covered widely in the media. Interestingly, though, most of the coverage wasn’t very positive. There’s a fairly long list of responses to the Chipotle decision if you’d like to read […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The role of reflected light quality in crop-weed interactions
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Weed control in sainfoin