The monarch butterfly is in bad shape. The number of monarchs returning to their overwintering sites in Mexico has been declining steadily for at least a decade. The consensus suggests there are several reasons for this decline, including loss of their overwintering habitat and unfavorable weather patterns. But the purported cause of monarch decline that […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)