But, once again, we are left to wonder whether that’s good or bad. A new paper was just published in the journal Science Advances that analyzes pesticide use data for farmers in the U.S. between 1998 and 2011. The authors (Edward Perry et al.) are currently agricultural economists at four different universities (Kansas State, Virginia, Michigan State, and […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Superweeds: A Mutating Problem
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Recent Posters and Presentations
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Glyphosate use in wheat