Wyoming Weed Science Control Freaks Update: Our team has been busy over the past few months with classes and traveling across the country and abroad presenting research. The Wyoming Weed Science Control Freaks team consists of Carl Coburn, Clint Beierman, Clay Wood, and Julia Workman – all graduate students in the weed science group at […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Who funds my weed science program?
- Where are the super weeds?