The monarch butterfly is in bad shape. The number of monarchs returning to their overwintering sites in Mexico has been declining steadily for at least a decade. The consensus suggests there are several reasons for this decline, including loss of their overwintering habitat and unfavorable weather patterns. But the purported cause of monarch decline that […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- Where are the super weeds?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations