The monarch butterfly is in bad shape. The number of monarchs returning to their overwintering sites in Mexico has been declining steadily for at least a decade. The consensus suggests there are several reasons for this decline, including loss of their overwintering habitat and unfavorable weather patterns. But the purported cause of monarch decline that […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Superweeds: A Mutating Problem
- Where are the super weeds?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Recent Posters and Presentations
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- An Evaluation of the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ)