This is the second post in a series about transparency and funding sources for my weed science research program. An introduction can be found here: On transparency, intimidation, and being called a shill. Since 2012, around two-thirds of my research funding has come from competitive grants. By competitive grants, I mean projects that I’ve developed […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Weed Science Resources
- Where are the super weeds?
- Why I think the Seralini GM feeding trial is bogus