I’ve always been interested in how changes in agricultural production practices impact the environment. In particular, I’ve followed the adoption of genetically modified (GM) crops since I was an undergraduate, and try to stay up to date on research relating to the environmental impact associated with these crops. Several publications over the last decade have […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- GMOs, Herbicides, and the New England Journal of Medicine
- Meet Andrew Kniss