Our research and extension program has an active group of graduate students working on various issues related to weed science and management. This Control Freaks page is intended to allow our graduate students to share insights on the research process, their own experiences with maneuvering through graduate school and updates on what they are learning. Check back often and follow along with this younger generation of control freaks!
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated