Our research and extension program has an active group of graduate students working on various issues related to weed science and management. This Control Freaks page is intended to allow our graduate students to share insights on the research process, their own experiences with maneuvering through graduate school and updates on what they are learning. Check back often and follow along with this younger generation of control freaks!
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Where are the super weeds?
- The cost of preventing herbicide resistance
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Recent Posters and Presentations