Our research and extension program has an active group of graduate students working on various issues related to weed science and management. This Control Freaks page is intended to allow our graduate students to share insights on the research process, their own experiences with maneuvering through graduate school and updates on what they are learning. Check back often and follow along with this younger generation of control freaks!
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Weed Science Resources
- Where are the super weeds?
- Why I think the Seralini GM feeding trial is bogus