Our research and extension program has an active group of graduate students working on various issues related to weed science and management. This Control Freaks page is intended to allow our graduate students to share insights on the research process, their own experiences with maneuvering through graduate school and updates on what they are learning. Check back often and follow along with this younger generation of control freaks!
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014