Wyoming Restoration Challenge 2015: Cheatgrass Millions of acres of western rangelands are negatively impacted by invasive species, and cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum) is one of the most widespread. Its ability to alter species composition and ecological functions negatively impacts habitat quality for livestock and wildlife alike. Hundreds of research papers have been published on its ecology […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Who funds my weed science program?
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014