Wyoming Restoration Challenge 2015: Cheatgrass Millions of acres of western rangelands are negatively impacted by invasive species, and cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum) is one of the most widespread. Its ability to alter species composition and ecological functions negatively impacts habitat quality for livestock and wildlife alike. Hundreds of research papers have been published on its ecology […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Superweeds: A Mutating Problem
- Where are the super weeds?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Recent Posters and Presentations
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- An Evaluation of the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ)