Wyoming Restoration Challenge 2015: Cheatgrass Millions of acres of western rangelands are negatively impacted by invasive species, and cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum) is one of the most widespread. Its ability to alter species composition and ecological functions negatively impacts habitat quality for livestock and wildlife alike. Hundreds of research papers have been published on its ecology […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Where are the super weeds?
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Meet the Control Freaks
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicides for sainfoin