Wyoming Restoration Challenge 2015: Cheatgrass Millions of acres of western rangelands are negatively impacted by invasive species, and cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum) is one of the most widespread. Its ability to alter species composition and ecological functions negatively impacts habitat quality for livestock and wildlife alike. Hundreds of research papers have been published on its ecology […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Do cultural and mechanical weed control practices delay development of herbicide resistant weeds?
- Meet the Control Freaks
- Where are the super weeds?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years