Wyoming Restoration Challenge 2015: Cheatgrass Millions of acres of western rangelands are negatively impacted by invasive species, and cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum) is one of the most widespread. Its ability to alter species composition and ecological functions negatively impacts habitat quality for livestock and wildlife alike. Hundreds of research papers have been published on its ecology […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- New study confirms herbicide use changed after adoption of GMO corn and soybean
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?