This article was written by Dr. Robin Groose and originally published in the Casper Star-Tribune on September 14, 1993. It has been reproduced here with the author’s consent. UW’s hybrid of agricultural science “Agroecology.” You won’t find the word in Webster’s. But someday you will. Today “Agroecology” appears with increasing frequency in the scientific […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Is the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ) better than nothing?
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?