This article was written by Dr. Robin Groose and originally published in the Casper Star-Tribune on September 14, 1993. It has been reproduced here with the author’s consent. UW’s hybrid of agricultural science “Agroecology.” You won’t find the word in Webster’s. But someday you will. Today “Agroecology” appears with increasing frequency in the scientific […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Who funds my weed science program?
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014