This article was written by Dr. Robin Groose and originally published in the Casper Star-Tribune on September 14, 1993. It has been reproduced here with the author’s consent. UW’s hybrid of agricultural science “Agroecology.” You won’t find the word in Webster’s. But someday you will. Today “Agroecology” appears with increasing frequency in the scientific […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Do cultural and mechanical weed control practices delay development of herbicide resistant weeds?
- Meet the Control Freaks
- Where are the super weeds?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years