Earlier this week a few of us went to the Wyoming Weed Management Association meeting in Casper. I am a PhD student with Brian Mealor and he often gives his grad students opportunities to give presentations at all kinds of meetings. A few weeks ago he asked if I would be willing to give a […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)