About the Author
Number of Posts: 32
Latest Posts by the Author
- Large-scale impacts of herbicide-resistant weeds
- Sugarbeet Production Guide Available
- Do cultural and mechanical weed control practices delay development of herbicide resistant weeds?
- Managing herbicide-resistant weeds
- What’s going on in Wyoming weed research?
- Could a herbicide-resistance gene provide fitness benefits in the absence of the herbicide?
- The problem with monoculture
- Golden Rice Field Study Destroyed
- Carl Zimmer brings a refreshing bit of perspective to the discussion of herbicide resistant weeds
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- Laurie Garrett gets things surprisingly wrong on the Colbert Report
- Glyphosate resistant wheat found in Oregon
- Supreme Court sides with Monsanto about seed patents
- Where are the super weeds?
- The drought continues…
- Using ethofumesate when irrigating for emergence
- The Control Freaks are going to San Diego!
- If you’re a frog in a field, there are many ways to croak
- Herbicides for sainfoin
- Social benefits of biotech crops