About the Author
Number of Posts: 23
Latest Posts by the Author
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- Laurie Garrett gets things surprisingly wrong on the Colbert Report
- Glyphosate resistant wheat found in Oregon
- Supreme Court sides with Monsanto about seed patents
- Can we PLEASE stop using the term “superweed”?
- The drought continues…
- Using ethofumesate when irrigating for emergence
- The Control Freaks are going to San Diego!
- If you’re a frog in a field, there are many ways to croak
- Herbicides for sainfoin
- Social benefits of biotech crops
- Shade avoidance in sugarbeet
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- More information on the Seralini GMO rat feeding study
- Why I think the Seralini GM feeding trial is bogus