About the Author
Number of Posts: 77
Latest Posts by the Author
- Is the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ) better than nothing?
- New study confirms herbicide use changed after adoption of GMO corn and soybean
- How much yield is enough?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Spraying a herbicide study (video)
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- What does a GMO label tell you about herbicide use?
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- The role of reflected light quality in crop-weed interactions
- Server migration issues
- Enlist Duo registration being withdrawn by EPA due to “synergistic effects”
- The cost of preventing herbicide resistance
- Want to reduce herbicide resistance? Spray more herbicides!
- Want to help the Control Freaks (and get free stuff)?
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- I Am Biased and So Are You: thoughts on funding and influence in science
- Who funds my weed science program?
- On transparency, intimidation, and being called a shill