About the Author
Number of Posts: 65
Latest Posts by the Author
- Enlist Duo registration being withdrawn by EPA due to “synergistic effects”
- The cost of preventing herbicide resistance
- Want to reduce herbicide resistance? Spray more herbicides!
- Want to help the Control Freaks (and get free stuff)?
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- I Am Biased and So Are You: thoughts on funding and influence in science
- Who funds my weed science program?
- On transparency, intimidation, and being called a shill
- GMOs, Herbicides, and the New England Journal of Medicine
- An Evaluation of the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ)
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)
- What does Chipotle’s switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Top 5 Most Viewed Posts from the Control Freaks – 2014
- A 40 year veteran of weed research reflects on his career
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- What have they done to our FOOD?
- Superweeds: A Mutating Problem
- Dear Dr. Oz: We Don’t Spray Feathers