About the Author
Number of Posts: 39
Latest Posts by the Author
- Fitness of herbicide resistance genes revisited
- The “failure” of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- Does the debate about genetically modified food matter?
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement for 2,4-D Resistant Corn and Soybean Released
- The Wild Radish Song
- Cotton growers continue to battle herbicide-resistant Palmer amaranth
- Large-scale impacts of herbicide-resistant weeds
- Sugarbeet Production Guide Available
- Do cultural and mechanical weed control practices delay development of herbicide resistant weeds?
- Managing herbicide-resistant weeds
- What’s going on in Wyoming weed research?
- Could a herbicide-resistance gene provide fitness benefits in the absence of the herbicide?
- The problem with monoculture
- Golden Rice Field Study Destroyed
- Carl Zimmer brings a refreshing bit of perspective to the discussion of herbicide resistant weeds
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- Laurie Garrett gets things surprisingly wrong on the Colbert Report
- Glyphosate resistant wheat found in Oregon
- Supreme Court sides with Monsanto about seed patents