About the Author
Number of Posts: 72
Latest Posts by the Author
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- What does a GMO label tell you about herbicide use?
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- The role of reflected light quality in crop-weed interactions
- Server migration issues
- Enlist Duo registration being withdrawn by EPA due to “synergistic effects”
- The cost of preventing herbicide resistance
- Want to reduce herbicide resistance? Spray more herbicides!
- Want to help the Control Freaks (and get free stuff)?
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- I Am Biased and So Are You: thoughts on funding and influence in science
- Who funds my weed science program?
- On transparency, intimidation, and being called a shill
- GMOs, Herbicides, and the New England Journal of Medicine
- An Evaluation of the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ)
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)
- What does Chipotle’s switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence