With the confirmation of several new invasive grass species in Wyoming this summer, we thought we would put together a hand one-page (front and back) field identification guide for some of our most prevalent or most concerning invasive grasses in the state. We hope you find it useful.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Recent Posters and Presentations
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- The role of reflected light quality in crop-weed interactions