With the confirmation of several new invasive grass species in Wyoming this summer, we thought we would put together a hand one-page (front and back) field identification guide for some of our most prevalent or most concerning invasive grasses in the state. We hope you find it useful.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Are herbicides responsible for the decline in Monarch butterflies?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- Where are the super weeds?
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations