With the confirmation of several new invasive grass species in Wyoming this summer, we thought we would put together a hand one-page (front and back) field identification guide for some of our most prevalent or most concerning invasive grasses in the state. We hope you find it useful.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Meet Andrew Kniss