With the confirmation of several new invasive grass species in Wyoming this summer, we thought we would put together a hand one-page (front and back) field identification guide for some of our most prevalent or most concerning invasive grasses in the state. We hope you find it useful.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Superweeds: A Mutating Problem
- Where are the super weeds?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Recent Posters and Presentations
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- An Evaluation of the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ)