With the confirmation of several new invasive grass species in Wyoming this summer, we thought we would put together a hand one-page (front and back) field identification guide for some of our most prevalent or most concerning invasive grasses in the state. We hope you find it useful.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Is the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ) better than nothing?
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?