I had the opportunity to do a brief interview about cheatgrass with our local PBS station so I thought I’d share it here as well. Much of the work in our research group is currently focused on cheatgrass in our part of the country.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014