I had the opportunity to do a brief interview about cheatgrass with our local PBS station so I thought I’d share it here as well. Much of the work in our research group is currently focused on cheatgrass in our part of the country.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Where are the super weeds?
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off