I had the opportunity to do a brief interview about cheatgrass with our local PBS station so I thought I’d share it here as well. Much of the work in our research group is currently focused on cheatgrass in our part of the country.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Where are the super weeds?
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Meet the Control Freaks
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicides for sainfoin