I had the opportunity to do a brief interview about cheatgrass with our local PBS station so I thought I’d share it here as well. Much of the work in our research group is currently focused on cheatgrass in our part of the country.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Social benefits of biotech crops
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Where are the super weeds?
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- The cost of preventing herbicide resistance