The Control Freaks are searching for a new team member to join them at the University of Wyoming Department of Plant Sciences as an Assistant Research Scientist. The responsibilities will be 50% research and 50% extension related to weed management in rangelands and cropping systems. A Bachelor of Science in weed science or closely related discipline is required, but an M.S. in a similar field is preferred. For more detailed information about the position, including application procedures, click HERE.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Meet Andrew Kniss