The Control Freaks are searching for a new team member to join them at the University of Wyoming Department of Plant Sciences as an Assistant Research Scientist. The responsibilities will be 50% research and 50% extension related to weed management in rangelands and cropping systems. A Bachelor of Science in weed science or closely related discipline is required, but an M.S. in a similar field is preferred. For more detailed information about the position, including application procedures, click HERE.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- GMOs, Herbicides, and the New England Journal of Medicine
- Meet Andrew Kniss