This little thought-piece was originally prepared for the Wyoming Livestock Roundup several years ago, but requests come in every now and then from different sources for it. I thought I would share here so it is more easily available. Every now and then I get a quiet weekend afternoon to take some time for myself. […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains