This little thought-piece was originally prepared for the Wyoming Livestock Roundup several years ago, but requests come in every now and then from different sources for it. I thought I would share here so it is more easily available. Every now and then I get a quiet weekend afternoon to take some time for myself. […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Where are the super weeds?
- Meet Andrew Kniss
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off