At the Wyoming Weed and Pest Fall Conferece in Casper this week we spent some time discussing how many of our problematic invasive weeds were intentionally introduced as ornamentals. The introduction of new ornamental species into the U.S. is quite strictly regulated, so there is a good layer of defense from new invasives at the […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Where are the super weeds?
- Weed control in sainfoin
- Meet the Control Freaks
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicides for sainfoin