At the Wyoming Weed and Pest Fall Conferece in Casper this week we spent some time discussing how many of our problematic invasive weeds were intentionally introduced as ornamentals. The introduction of new ornamental species into the U.S. is quite strictly regulated, so there is a good layer of defense from new invasives at the […]
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- Glyphosate use in wheat
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains