Interested to learn about invasive plants, insects and aquatic nuisance species in Wyoming and surrounding areas? Attend the Detect-Assess-Respond Training in Cheyenne at Laramie County Community College August 23rd. Click here for more information!
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014
- Meet Andrew Kniss