As we were driving from the research farm in Lingle back to Laramie yesterday, we had a little bit of excitement as we passed through Wheatland. The tornado sirens were blaring, and we saw a pretty dark cloud to the West. I took the photos below with my cell phone, as we drove South of the tornado on Highway 34.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- The "failure" of biotechnology to increase crop yield
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?
- The role of reflected light quality in crop-weed interactions
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Weed control in sainfoin