As we were driving from the research farm in Lingle back to Laramie yesterday, we had a little bit of excitement as we passed through Wheatland. The tornado sirens were blaring, and we saw a pretty dark cloud to the West. I took the photos below with my cell phone, as we drove South of the tornado on Highway 34.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- GMOs, Herbicides, and the New England Journal of Medicine
- Meet Andrew Kniss