Ongoing research on perennial pepperweed control showing good control for two years after a single treatment. To read more, click here
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- GMOs and Herbicides: it's complicated
- Trends in corn herbicide use (1990 to 2014)
- Everything in Agriculture is a Trade-Off
- Is the Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ) better than nothing?
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Where are the super weeds?