Ongoing research on perennial pepperweed control showing good control for two years after a single treatment. To read more, click here
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The problem with monoculture
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The tiresome discussion of initial GMO expectations
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- As consumers shift to non-GMO sugar, farmers may be forced to abandon environmental and social gains
- Do genetically engineered crops really increase herbicide use?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- Could GMO corn be responsible for increasing childrens' IQ?
- Stop saying organic food is less safe, unless you can provide evidence
- Herbicide Diversity Trends in US Crops, 1990-2014