The 2012 Agronomic Weed Research Tour will be held at the University of Wyoming James C. Hageman Sustainable Agriculture Research and Extension Center (SAREC) near Lingle, Wyoming on Thursday, June 21, 2012. The tour will begin at 2:30 pm, with a barbecue dinner to follow. Come join us to view the latest weed control research in sugarbeet, corn, dry bean, and winter wheat. Over 20 different studies will be on display. Particular emphasis this year will be on management of glyphosate-resistant kochia (confirmed in Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska), as well as some eye-catching research on shade-avoidance in sugarbeet.
Get new Control Freaks posts via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Salt, Vinegar, and Glyphosate
- The problem with monoculture
- Glyphosate and Cancer: What does the data say?
- Herbicide resistance predates herbicides by over 80 years
- What does Chipotle's switch to non-GMO ingredients mean for pesticide use?
- The evidence of GMO harm in pig study is pretty flimsy
- How to Make a Natural Weed Killer
- Dead plants are probably bad for earthworms
- GMOs, Herbicides, and the New England Journal of Medicine
- Meet Andrew Kniss